In search for a holistic christian identity.

Friday, January 05, 2007

To be Godly...

To be Godly, to many of us it means to have the nature of God which is holy, righteous, just, loving, kind and etc... but in my 6 months of full time ministry i realised that we have miss out another important part of Godly. Godly is not just having the nature of God but also asking where is the presence of God. Many christian can have good christian conduct on the outside but without the power of Jesus inside. We are capable of living Godly lives without God, having christian programmes without Christ.
"In all that we do asked, where is God in all this?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally Agree!

I love a verse that Paul share with Corinthians :

1 Corinthians 9:27 "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."

If we do not have Jesus passion to serve people, we will be lost at the end!

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home